A BIT ABOUT ME
My name is Celeste and I have been a part of the healing community since 2011 when I started my journey into the world of wellness, health and beauty. During my time as a student in South Florida, I was introduced to the ancient science of Ayurveda, the healing system from India that has existed for over 5000 years.
I immediately fell in love with the practices, teachings and philosophy of Ayurveda. In 2012 I took a position as an esthetician at JothiVita, the first Ayurvedic Center in Hollywod, FL and in 2013 I became the lead massage therapist of that establishment. This latter role gave me the opportunity and honor to train new therapists in the art of ayurvedic massage, specialty treatments, Panchakarma (ayurvedic detoxification) and the preparation of specific herbal oil blends for massage services. At the same time, I dove into the practices of Yoga and Meditation as well as mantra chanting, activities that helped me assimilate healing processes within myself, and made me a well rounded holistic therapist.
I have been a part of Aveda Institute Denver faculty since 2017 in the role of massage therapy educator and I feel absolutely grateful to have the opportunity to share with students the benefits that massage therapy and a healthy lifestyle can bring into people’s life.
In 2022 I was blessed to complete a degree on Ayurveda and integrative medicine with a focus on meditation and higher states of consciousness from Maharishi International University, knowledge that has catapulted me deeper into Ayurvedic wisdom and connection with inner intelligence. There is nothing I want more than to share this ancient knowledge with anyone who wants it.
My purpose is to be a conduit for knowledge, love and healing, passing onto my students and patients the empowerment that is embodied when we pursue and achieve a better quality of life through the mind-body-spirit experience that bodywork and Ayurveda have to offer.
- 600 hrs Massage Therapy program. Trained in Swedish, Deep Tissue, Basic Myofascial Techniques, Reflexology, and Trigger Point Therapy : 2012.
- Reiki I & II: 2013. Re-atunned in 2016 and 2022.
- Primordial Sound Meditation training: 2013.
- Transcendental Meditation training: 2020.
- Craniosacral Therapy I: 2017, 2018.
- Craniosacral Therapy II: 2019, 2020.
- Somato Emotional Release I: 2021.
- SMRT, Spontaneous Muscle Release Techniques: 2021.
- Bachelor of Arts, Ayurveda Wellness and Integrative Medicine with emphasis on Higher States of Consciousness from MIU: 2022.